Hey Ralph, I don't remember which words you sent us, we get dozens every day. We get complaints
everyday that the words we pick suck baby gravey.
So of late we've been a bit more selective. Chances
are the words you sent us fell into one of these categories:
1) Too violent. We aren't into violent sex acts, boning dead people, or things that talk about
illegal activities. Sure, we've let a few slip by, after the 50th time of seeing
Donkey Punch, we figure we'll let it go on
by 90% of them make their final resting place in bit heaven.
2) Not funny. We get dumbass words all the time. If it isn't creative, looks like you pulled it out
of your ass cavity, forget it.
3) Makes fun of specific person or copyrighted characters. We don't want to get sued
and neither do you.
4) Word is already listed in our dictionary. Nuff said here.
5) Word is too similar to others. We've got a ton of words like
that have similar meanings to each other and we get variations all the time. After the 5th time
of seeing some variation, we don't need to know any more.
6) Word entered has chat room spelling. Look, I'm a busy person, I've got
blumpkins to receive,
Halifax Harbour Huck dot com
photos to take and a harem of MILFs to
do cock pushups with.
So, if u dn't tk the time 2 right corectly, it wont get sved.
7) No racists words.
8) Word must be a toilet / sex word... generally, if you can find your word in a regular dictionary,
you won't find it on Turdwords. We prefer words about turds and some of the sex ones weren't
what we had in mind when we created Turdwords. If your mom would wash your mouth out with soap
for using a TurdWord, we want to hear it.
In short, I validate about 50% of the words I see (sometimes more, sometimes less,
depends if I am feeling Itchy.
Try again if you want, it can't hurt, but with over 3700 words, we are trying to
be as selective as possible.
Thanks for submitting, without your support the dictionary would be a far cry from what it